Perils of a Teenage 50 Something

Living life on life's terms when the entire world seems to be insane and I'm a teenager stuck in a 50 something body.

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Back To Work I Go

Those that know me are aware that I have been out of work for almost nine months fighting cancer. Today marks my return to the skies. I have learned a lot in my time off. The challenge comes with living life in a world where so many forget to enjoy the small things life has to offer.

Will I be able to approach life with a more understanding heart? Am I more compassionate because of the last nine months. How will I handle petty complaints and snarky remarks that have C.B.S pickling the soul when all I can think of is "at least you don't have cancer"?

Stay tuned...

Chris


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home